Who we are
Our vision is an equitable, inclusive and socially just community that is committed to meaningful participation for all.
Our mission is to identify regional community development needs and inform relevant policy and programming, while supporting and delivering effective services.
• In the enhancement and protection of social and economic rights and freedoms;
• That innovative responses to community needs require collaborative thinking and practice;
• That we must uphold and embody equity, inclusivity and social justice;
• That meaningful participation is defined by both the community and the individual, and that each person should be equipped and supported with the tools and resources to enable this participation, and
• In sustainable solutions to community issues and concerns.