Landlord Engagement & Support
CDCD offers support to Landlords in Southern Durham. If you are a landlord in Northern Durham, contact North House
Landlord Support is provided to:
- Strengthen the cooperation and communication between Landlords and Housing Outreach Workers in Durham Region South
- Enhance the relationship between landlords and existing housing programs to support housing retention
- Assist in creating more housing opportunities within the private rental market
- Educate landlords on Rights and Responsibilities
- Mediate rental concerns and support landlords to maintain client tenancy
- Onboard landlords on a Landlord Engagement database to advertise their available rental units.
Housing Outreach Workers and clients will search for vacant rental units.