Volunteering and Student Placement Opportunities at Community Development Council Durham (CDCD)
- Volunteering is a great way to give back to the community, explore your passion and create a positive change in the world, while meeting people from different walks of life.
- Volunteers participating in our programs are just as diverse as the clients we serve.
The volunteer application process includes orientation, training, reference check, and vulnerable sector screening police clearance.
- Resource Centre Area Assistance
- Reception/Administrative Assistant
- Outreach and Event Planning Assistant
- Welcome Centre Inventory Assistant
- Community Volunteer Income Tax Program – Ajax Welcome Centre Volunteer
Interested in becoming a volunteer? Contact us today at email@example.com.
Volunteer Application Form (PDF)
For placement students, if you are interested in a placement, please submit contact us.
Thank you for choosing CDCD as the agency to which you would like to contribute your time, energy and expertise!