Newcomer Youth Services is open to all youth aged 14-29 who identify as a newcomer to Canada. Newcomer Youth Services provides a variety of free activities with a focus on health and wellness, education and employment, leadership and life skills while promoting community engagement. The Youth Services Worker will focus on providing youth with skills and knowledge to help them adapt, settle, and integrate into Canadian life.
Our youth workshops include the following:
- Recreational and fitness activities
- Leadership and life-skills
- Education and employment
- Health and wellness support
- Volunteer support and community engagement
- Information, resources and referrals